Come out to our third event in 2019 on May 22nd from 5:30-7pm!
WHO is this for?
- If you are new to R & are short-budgeted on time!
- If you have R code that you want to convert into an R package, but don’t know how!
- If you want to learn about how others create R packages!
If any/all of this is true, this event might be for you!
WHAT we are planning!
Genevieve Stein-O’Brien (https://twitter.com/genesofeve) will introduce the basics of R packages and teach how to develop your own R package. We will also have an additional speaker sharing some tips on things to avoid and suggestions on tutorials that are helpful!
- 5:30–5:45 Meet & Greet | Set-up
- 5:45–5:50 Who we are | Announcements | What’s next
- 5:50–6:30 Workshop: Developing R packages
- 6:30–6:45 Discussion with audience on other questions / resources
- 6:45–7:00 Any more Qs? How to reach us to continue this conversation!
Visit our Meetup page for more details and to RSVP.